“Is anyone among you suffering? Let him pray. Is anyone cheerful? Let him sing praise. Is anyone among you sick? Let him call for the elders of the church, and let them pray over him, anointing him with oil in the name of the Lord. And the prayer of faith will save the one who is sick, and the Lord will raise him up. And if he has committed sins, he will be forgiven. Therefore, confess your sins to one another and pray for one another, that you may be healed. The prayer of a righteous person has great power as it is working.”
1. What is it that you are going through that you need to pray about?
2. Write down your prayers right now that you need extra grace for today!
3. Write down names and things that you need to pray through this week.
4. What is blocking you from hearing from God right now? Lay it down, shut it down, turn it off.
5. Ask God to lead you in what to pray for this week.